Important note: no partnership is being created with the
revenue sharing agreement.
- Unsolicited spam will not be tolerated. Should
Camartix.com receive complaints of unsolicited e-mails sent by an
affiliate, the affiliate's account will be terminated and payment of all
commissions will be forfeited. The affiliate's information may be sent to
the appropriate authorities.
- Affiliates may not promote any of the
Camartix.com programs on sites displaying child pornography,
bestiality, hate sites or sites displaying any other kind of illegal
- Only banners designed or approved by
Camartix.com may be used to promote Camartix.com sites.
- Affiliates may only use Camartix.com images and
videos to promote Camartix.com sites. Affiliates may crop and
resize our images PROVIDED the URLs are not removed or in any way made
- Camartix.com content may not be used to promote
any site not owned by Camartix.com.
- Names of celebrities may not be used to promote
Camartix.com sites (with the exception of names of models
appearing on Camartix.com sites). Any affiliate using Random word
generators to spam search engines is absolutely responsible for checking the
content of these lists. Failure to do so will result in termination of the
affiliate's account and forfeiture of all earnings.
- Affiliates may promote Camartix.com sites
on AVS sites on condition that:
- Only the content provided in the webmasters area be
- Camartix.com content only be used to
promote Camartix.com sites
- URLs not be removed from the images
- The AVS be built with the specific purpose of
promoting traffic to Camartix.com sites
- Banners and links to Camartix.com sites be
clearly posted on the pages where the content is displayed
- No other sites be promoted on the same pages where
Camartix.com content is poste
- The URLs of all the AVSs built using
Camartix.com content be e-mailed to affiliates at
Camartix.com together with a login
- Camartix.com must be able to track the source
of traffic at all times, and be able to access the pages where our banners,
links and content are displayed, even if these pages are protected by a
password (such as a member's section). If the affiliate refuses to cooperate,
the affiliate's account will be terminated, and commissions forfeited.
- You may not promote Camartix.com sites on warez
sites, password sites, or any other non-adult web sites unless you have
received prior authorization from Camartix.com to do so.
- Affiliates employing fraudulent or illegal means of
generating sales or traffic, or using deceptive advertising methods, will
immediately loose their account.
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD IS CLOSELY MONITORED AND
WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. EVERY
CASE IS REPORTED TO THE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES AND TO THE APPROPRIATE
AUTHORITIES. In the event that any sort
of mechanism to falsely generate signups is detected, we will prosecute the
responsible webmaster to the full extent of the law, and, of course, the
affiliate's account will be terminated and commissions forfeited.
- Camartix.com is not responsible for loss due to
downtime resulting from complications with hosting equipment, hardware, or
- The affiliate is responsible for providing
Camartix.com with a valid e-mail address to be used for contact
- Camartix.com may deactivate any account that is
not profitable without warning.
- Specific to the affiliate referral program: affiliates
may not refer their family, friends, relatives or indeed open a second
account themselves as a referral.
- In the event that any conditions need to be changed, or
new conditions added, Camartix.com will post a notice on the
Webmasters page. Affiliates will have seven (7) days to become fully
compliant with the new conditions. Affiliates not respecting the new
conditions will have their accounts terminated, and commissions generated
after the new conditions become applicable will be forfeited.
- Camartix.com reserves the right to terminate
this agreement or program at any time, for any reason. In any case,
affiliates will be notified and will be paid for all earnings generated up
to that point in time, except in cases where it is determined that the
affiliate has cheated by violating these terms and conditions.